HOME IMPROVEMENT & MOVING ON






Blogger is great but it has too many glitches and bugs that make me go a little crazy (and very frustrated). After much debating, I've finally decided to start working on a brand-new website instead of trying to keep improving this blog, which didn't really respond to my needs; I had to constantly adapt myself to it, instead of adapting it to what I wanted to do.

I'm hoping to announce the opening of the new site somewhere around late March or early April. In the meantime, I'll still be using this blog. I see it as moving from an apartment to a house. It will still be called The House of Crime & Mystery, of course. I think it'll look great and be more user friendly, both for myself and for visitors. I hope you'll like it.

Thank you for your patience and for your continued support. It's all done for one purpose: the promotion of books and writers.


à bientôt,

JF
March 8th, 2014

-30-

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Jacques: I hope you will leave this blog dormant as an archive set. Please don't delete it, or you'll be breaking a number of links to other sites -- including The Rap Sheet.

    Cheers,
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeff,
    I certainly don't want to delete it. My intention is to keep this one linked to the new one, as long as Blogger will permit. Don't know if they do a clean-up of inactive blogs, but I'll make sure to keep it open.
    I hadn't thought about the links to other sites, so thanks for mentioning it. One more reason to avoid a complete shut down.

    Bonne journée,
    Jacques

    ReplyDelete