LOITERING WITH INTENT IS NOW ON MY CRIMINAL RECORD

No, I haven't been arrested. But I've been asked to stop by and hang out.
I'm honoured to have been invited. In fact, I'm not worthy. But hey, I couldn't pass on the opportunity to be part of this great series, CRIMINAL CLASSICS, at Eva Dolan's loiteringwithintent.
While you're there, check out the other guests/loiterers: Allan Guthrie, Doug Johnstone, Garrick Webster, Ray Banks, Claire McGowan, Paul D. Brazill, James Everington, and James Craig. See what I mean? What the heck am I doing in that group? 

Just call me Ringo. 

Anyway, it's not about us, it's about these great books who are not necessarily known as crime novels, but who possess a criminal element at their core.
Books like Daphne Du Maurier's Rebecca, Albert Camus's The Fall, Shirley Jackson's We Always Lived in the Castle, etc.

My own pick is Ian McEwan's The Cement Garden

Come loiter with us.


JF
March 2012
-30-

   

No comments:

Post a Comment