Under the Weather and other fun stuff


Hello friends, visitors, and lost souls who just happened to stumble here today. (You're all welcome to stay awhile and visit the place; I hope you'll enjoy it).

I just wanted to apologize for the lack of regular new content these last few weeks. A few things have been happening, not the least being a very busy time at work (the one in my real life). At the moment, I'm a bit under the weather, as it's bound to happen when you live in a place where temperatures can vary from minus 25 Celsius to +10 and then back to minus 20, all in less than 24 hours, and where it's not unusual to see a snowstorm followed by rain the next day, or a mixture of everything that can fall from the clouds.

Anyway, I just want to say that I'm still reading books, writing reviews, and preparing interviews, giveaways, and other fun stuff. I hope to start posting regularly again very soon (within the next seven days probably).

Thank you for your confidence, your support, and your patience. Even though I haven't posted much in the new year, the flow of traffic keeps increasing and The House of Crime & Mystery (known also as HoCaM) has now passed the 90,000 visits (half of that in the past 5 months only). I am thrilled and will work hard at making your future visits worthwhile.

Merci beaucoup, et à bientôt!

Jacques
-30- 

No comments:

Post a Comment